Wednesday 31 July 2019

New journal article, free online course, moving!

Hi,

the BCMI-MIdAS team have a new journal paper out in Nature Sci Reps, details are on the writing page now or go here to check it out (open access). The paper reports on brain activity (specifically approach-withdrawal behaviour) as shown in the electroncephalograph in response to algorithmically generated music.

Secondly I'm pleased to say that the MOOC I have been a part of designing (a free online course for budding engineers) with the Electronic Engineering team at York will be running from September via Futurelearn. You can register your interest here.

Finally, I'm extremely excited to be joining the fantastic Acoustics team at the University of Salford next month, as Lecturer in Acoustics and Audio Engineering (that's Assistant Professor for my friends in the US etc). So you might not get many updates for a while but I'll be back when I can!

Cheerio,

Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.