Friday 21 May 2010

International Computer Music Conference (ICMC) 2010

.. this could come across as incredibly arrogant, which is not how it is intended, but I was amazed to see that some of my research had been cited and namechecked amongst some of the research at the recent New York University hosted ICMC

The paper in question, Automatic Timbral Morphing of Musical Instrument Sounds by High-Level Descriptors, was presented by the Analysis/Synthesis team of IRCAM, by authors Marcelo Caetano and Xavier Rodet (who I cited in my own thesis!). Those of you interested enough can even download it here.

Why on earth am I blogging this? Well, it's quite exciting, unexpected, and I fancy having a record of it.. so there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.